These heavy duty MIG welding power sources have been designed to provide the additional "punch" required for welding at higher currents and duty cycles. Despite the high current and duty cycle, each set retains superb arc characteristics throughout its full range and delivers smooth welds in both dip and spray transfer. This is due to the high number of voltage settings and good arc control from the three choke settings.
All units can have meters fitted and come complete with bottle carrier and under carriage. Each power source is built to the traditional high quality standards of all Camarc Welding Equipment even though the prices remain extremely competitive. All welding transformers and chokes fitted to these machines are manufactured in the U.K. and are of a robust and proven design and are copper wound.
Area of Applications:
- MIG/MAG standard welding with short, compound or spray arc using argon gas mixtures and CO2 can be used.
- Materials: Unalloyed, low-alloy and high-alloy steel, aluminium-based alloys.
- Solid and core wire electrodes.
- Production and repair work in metalworking trade and industry, steel work and engineering, pipeline, closed containers and equipment construction, vehicle and ship building, assembly work, etc.
Camarc 300 Compact MIG Welding Machine (230v)
Setting range Welding current 30 A - 275 A Switching steps 8 Wire feed speed 0 - 18 m/min Duty cycle at 40 deg ambient temperature 30 % dc 275 A 60 % dc 240 A 100 % dc 180 A Mains voltage (tolerances) 1 x 230 V (-15% - +15%) Mains frequency 50/60 Hz Mains fuse (slow-blow) 3 x 16 A Dimensions of welding machine (LxBxH mm) 930 x 420 x 800 Dimensions of wire feed (LxBxH mm) - Weight of welding machine 100 kg Weight of wire feed -
- Camarc 300 Compact MIG Welder
- Binzel MB36 4mtr MIG Torch
- 6mtr Weld Earth
- Argon Regulator