The XTS 902 dual voltage water cooler provides reliable water cooling for MIG and TIG welding systems.
The water cooling unit is designed to be integrated with MIG and TIG welding equipment to provide cooling for water cooled torches up to a rating of 500A.
In addition the unit may be used on small spot welding or other similar equipment up to a rating of 60KVA.
The small footprint allows the unit to be mounted on the cylinder stand of most welding machines. The unit uses a dual voltage motor and is easily switches between 240V or 110V operation by means of a selector switch.
The optional flow switch allows the water cooler to be connected into the welding torch preventing the torch from being used without the water flowing.
To extend the life of the torch and water cooler you should always use the unit with Parweld Ultracool coolant which prevents corrosion and clogging of the water line.
Parweld XTS 902 Dual Voltage Water Cooler
• Dual voltage 110V/230V Single Phase
• Suitable for use with MIG and TIG plant up to 500A
• Available with flow switch to protect the torch
• Quick connector for rapid hook up
• Small footprint allows location on the cylinder stand for machines
• No pump priming required
• 2 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
Motor Rating 230V: 3A
Motor Rating 110V: 6.6A
Maximum Water Temperature: +60’C
Maximum Ambient Temperature: +40’C
Tank Capacity: 5L
Heat Exchange Rating: 900W
Input Voltage: 110V/230V 1P
Weight (Kg): 19.5 (Empty)